Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Who are Eureka Miniatures UK - as of 5th September 2019 Eureka Miniatures UK are the new agent supplying Eureka Miniatures and AB Figures across the UK and Europe.
We are also the UK and European agent for Grumpy Miniatures, and can supply Shadowforge and Laughing Monk on request.
In 2022 we purchased The Miniature Company figure range which will be re-released as new moulds are produced.
2) How do I know what items you have in stock - all products on our webstore have live stock levels, showing the quantity of product currently on hand and available for dispatch.
3) My item is out of stock or stock level too low - if a product is out of stock the webstore will display an out of stock message instead of the quantity available.
Nearly all Eureka Miniatures and AB Figures remain available to order and will be dispatched as soon as new stock arrives from Eureka Miniatures in Australia (usually about 2 weeks).
Other products may only be available to order when in stock.
4) Will you split my order if items are out of stock - unfortunately not, if any or all of the items you order are out of stock we will hold your order until all product is available for dispatch. If you require items that are in stock sooner it is best to place a separate order.
5) I can't find the product I'm looking for - the search function is usually very good, but if you can't find an item it might be that we haven't added it to the webstore yet or it is currently unavailable.
Please contact us for more details about availability and we will do our best to help.
6) Do your miniatures contain lead - yes, all our metal miniatures contain lead and are not suitable for children under the age of 14. They are not toys, and may be harmful if swallowed or chewed.
7) Variants - most of our miniatures are available in multiple variants, usually in different poses or with alternative equipment. Variants are supplied randomly, however we will endeavour to supply a good selection whenever possible.
8) Do you sell painted figures - no, some products have images of painted figures as an example but all our figures are supplied as bare metal and/or resin components, some of which may require assembly.
9) Prices on our website: If you are based in the UK our prices are shown to include VAT at the current rate.
If you are viewing from a Country in the EU and your Country is picked up from your IP address then the prices should include VAT at your Countries current rate.
If you are viewing from outside of these areas then prices should be shown without and VAT.
You can also go to the checkout page and enter your shipping Country and this will then update all the prices you see.
For example a mounted AB figure in the UK with be £1.55 GBP - This will be a similar value (depending on your Countries VAT for EU members). If you are seeing the price of £1.29 GBP then this is exclusive of any taxes.
10) VAT - will I pay taxes or customs fees:
UK - all our prices include, and are shown with UK VAT (20%), this is what you will pay if ordering from a UK address.
EU - we are registered for the IOSS scheme, this means that your local VAT rate will be collected on checkout (for orders below 150 euros), with nothing further to pay on delivery.
Orders over 150 Euros will not have VAT added, and will be rated and charged by customs in your country for import duty and administration fees.
Ordering from outside UK & EU - VAT will not be charged or collected by us, any relevant import duty and administration fees will be charged by customs in your country before delivery.